Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween


Before Preschool-Mouse.



Our jumbo pumpkin this is our third year to plant pumpkins and our first harvest!
It grew mid-air with a two by four stuck in it thus the hole in the front.


We grew a spider. We also got a creepy spider in the mail from grandpa and grandma that drops and crawls back up when it hears a loud noise. Carter loved it Landon hated it. (I used it to keep him away from my painting project).
Carter, Tommy, Ryan, Liz and Landon
Last year we painted pumpkins this year I forgot to get new orange paint so we just did ghosts and I love them.


Ryan and I were invited to a treky party.. haha. We are not treky's nor are our friends that is why it's so funny.. or embarressing.. :) I was Ro and he was Geordi. It was such a fun evening.
Before we went trick or treating.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Liz, I'm assuming that there were pictures to see but they are missing from the post...

Laurie said...

The last picture is the best. So cute of you and Landon. The hat looked familiar. I love that you grew your pumpkin. Your ghosts turne out great and probably worked better with Landon's painting skills.

Reed Stone said...

I know it is a trick of the camera but when did Geordi smoke?