When I need help, I can pray. The
Brother of Jared needed help to see in the 8 dark boats he built. He prayed. Heavenly
Father told him he needed to decide how he could see. He thought glowing stones
would light up the boats. He had faith that Jesus could make stones glow. He
prayed to Heavenly Father to have Jesus touch the stones. He believed and had
faith and the stones did glow when Jesus touched them. He also saw Jesus. I
have faith too and know that Jesus can help me when I need it. I love to pray.
One day I broke a pipe in my
backyard. Water was spraying a lot. I ran and told my mom what happened. She
was not strong enough to shut off the water. Together we prayed and then I
prayed again that my mom would be strong enough to turn the water off. Heavenly
Father answered my prayer and my mom turned off the water. Heavenly Father can
answer your prayers too.
In the name of Jesus
Christ, Amen.
He did great. Not sure if you could really understand him. He was not silly or nervous. He was up to the microphone as soon as he was announced. :)
2 comments:
Little sunbeam talks are the best!! Yay for Carter : )
Sweet. Love the talks of the young. You are doing a good job, Mom.
Post a Comment