My sister in law did the questions with her kids. Good idea I say.
Carter is four and a little silly. Landon is not interested in answering questions as this time. He's busy cleaning up Carter's cookie mess. Carter eats the filling and Landon eats the cookie. :)
1. What is something mom always says to you?
C- Be good.
2. What makes mom happy?
C-Giving her kisses
3. What makes mom sad?
C-When I am not sleeping with you.
4. What does your mom do to make you laugh?
C-(Blows Zerbert on hand) that makes me laugh
5. What was your mom like as a child?
C-Flowers
6. How old is your mom?
C-Old as an old lady
7. How tall is your mom?
C-Tall as an old lady
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
C-Make pictures.. his first answer was drinking coffee.. the old lady answers are making him giggly
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
C-Work down stairs
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
C-Being really nice.
11. What is your mom really good at?
C- Laughing
12. What is your mom not very good at?
C-Spanking me.
13. What does your mom do for her job?
C-Give me hugs.
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
C-Spagetti sauce with noodles that are tiny that goes round and round in a circle and are really long noodles.
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
C-When I go up and sing and go and do swim lessons, but I don't want to swim.
The primary is singing for Mother's Day and I am trying to encourage him to go up and he is nervous about swim lessons this summer.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
C-Lighting Mcqueen, or Sally shes a girl and oh.. Mother Hook. hahahaha.. that's so funny.
17. What do you and your mom do together?
C-We do preschool at this house.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
C- We both like riding bikes
19. How are you and your mom different?
C-I eat pickles while you eat cereal.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
C-Giving you kisses.
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
C-Walk on the dirt trail with Chad and Dad and Landon and me..
That's what we did last weekend.
3 comments:
Awesome responses...I'm sure you're always sad when he's not sleeping with you.
Funny boy. I really want to know what Landon would say too.
Kids are hilarious! I might have to copy you and ask my boys these questions :)
Post a Comment