Saturday, June 23, 2012

Father and Sons Campout

Ryan took Carter to the ward's Father Sons camp-out Friday night (Landon was sick and not able to go and as Ryan put it too disobedient anyways...). The camp was at a church owned track of land in the Blue Mountains called Teancum Timbers. Ryan has been crazy about hammock camping for a few months now, and this was his first time to go. He has been debating about buying or making a hammock tent for a while and wanted to see if it was worth his time and I guess this camp-out made up his mind. He was able to stay dry off the ground while several people with tents ended up wet.








2 comments:

Laurie said...

I love father and son outings. Reed and Dad took the boys to Brazos bend state park last evening, they left at 5:30 and got home at 11. They hiked to the tower and stayed there until dark and then hiked back. Tyler loved the peace on the tower.

Laurie said...

I'm assuming Carter and Ryan were in the same hammock; hope that worked well.