Sunday we headed out towards Idaho. We decided to take the long way just in case Carter got sick from Landon.. Night one we stayed near Wallace, Idaho. Ryan kept driving up this mountain and I kept thinking he is crazy.. I knew the boys won't get too cold but I didn't pack warm clothing for myself. Luckily we got so high that we couldn't drive any further (too much snow) and we turned around and went back down. Still camped next to the snow. Sleeping conditions were not good but the food was great! :) Steak and potatoes.
I am very glad I grabbed their coats at the last minute before we left.
In lieu of staying up by the snow for breakfast we headed down to the town of Wallace, Idaho. Our entire camp was cleaned up and packed and we were in the jeep before 7 am! We went to this cool diner and had a great time looking at all the cool decorations. The boys LOVED the space ship outside. We went out and played while we waited for our food. It was a lovely place for breakfast.
Next stop the bike ride.



1 comment:
Looks like you had fun. I got tired just thinking about your bike hike. High altitude I imagine?
Post a Comment