Friday, May 10, 2013

Mother's Day

1. What is something mom always says to you?

C-"That she loves me"
L-"Eat your food." 

2. What makes mom happy?

C-"A picture of a heart."
L-"Cleaning up the house"
M-"When I clean up or you?"
L-"When you clean up and me, because you are our mom."

3. What makes mom sad?
C-"Forcing her to eat a mud cake."
L-"I don't know. When we make a mess you get mad." 
  
4. What does your mom do to make you laugh?
C-"Tickle me"
L-"Makes a funny face at me"

5. What was your mom like as a child?
C-"She liked to exercise."
L-"I don't know"

6. How old is your mom?
C-"27"
L-"Really old"

7. How tall is your mom?
C-"27 age tall"
L-"Little bit tall"

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
C- "Eat guacamole"
L-"I don't know" 
  
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
C-"Go to the store, do stuff on the computer"
L-"Make guacamole" 

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
C- "Before making famous cakes on the birthday, that I really like."
L- "Because you are my mommy."

11. What is your mom really good at?
C-"Buying me clothing"
L- "I don't know"

12. What is your mom not very good at?
C-"Making me giggle 100% when she tickles me."
L- "I don't know, you can tell me."

13. What does your mom do for her job?
C-"Nothing because she doesn't go to work."
L-"My mom's job is to clean"

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
C-Guacamole
L-Guacamole  

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
C-"You making me so happy at you"
L-"When you make food." 

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
R-"A camel because she likes to drink a lot of water."
C-"The Lady on Lady and the Tramp"
L-"I don't know- Mario or something"

17. What do you and your mom do together?
C-"Play the Wii, beat levels and worlds on Mario"
L-"Watch movies" 

18. How are you and your mom the same?
C-"Cause we both drink a lot of water."
L-"I love you"

19. How are you and your mom different?
C-"Cause I play the wii a lot more then she plays with me."
L-"Because Jesus made us different"

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
C-"Cause you kiss me a lot"
L-"Because I love you"

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
C-"The store because she like to get food for our family and pickles for me and my dad" "and cucumbers for me!"
L-"Upstairs in a store"


As you can probably guess we had taco salad for dinner with bean dip and guacamole (which we talked up a lot so the boys would try it.)

3 comments:

Nicci said...

love it!!!

Paula said...

Maddy and I laughed and laughed! Cute idea such different answers between the boys. We never knew you loved guacamole.

Laurie said...

Do you love guacamole? The boys and I enjoyed this.