I was induced on June 25th. It was a very slow day. We walked and walked for a very long time and not much happened. I was contracting very close together so they couldn't give me much induction medication so we just waited. At 7 pm they suggested that I might have to go home. I asked them to check me one more time and I was at a 3 so the doctor broke my water and in an hour I went from a 3 to ready to push! He was born at 8:45pm.
My heaviest baby at 8 lbs and 7 ounces and a half inch shorter than Carter at 20.5 inches long .
My visiting teacher gave me this cute hospital gown it fit much better and made me feel a million times cuter.
Landon said "I love our Baby!" over and over again.
All our nurses were awesome!
And our baby ended up with a name. Brycen Benjamin and it's name we love! We are so blessed and happy together. And we are so grateful to our friends that watched our boys while we were in the hospital.
No comments:
Post a Comment