Saturday, August 10, 2013

Mission Calls

 My brother got his mission call. I skyped him and he told me where he will be serving and he is going to Portland Oregon! So close to my home.I am excited for him!

 Ryan's brother got his mission call at the same time but waited a few days for us and his parents to come so we could be there when he opened it. Tommy waited until all his local relations could be there so that was about 5 pm.
After Church 
Waiting
Cuddling with Uncle Jordan!


I love Uncle Dennis' face as he reads over Tom's shoulder. 

Ryan is such a sneaking one he decided that we would only go to sacrament and since the ward we wanted to go to does primary first we went later than everyone. I ran next door and made a quick bow tie for Landon (since I forgot to pack a tie for him.). And while Ryan was alone he steam opened the mission call! He typed up a fake mission call to Greenland! Then before he opened it teased him that what if he was called there..


1 comment:

Laurie said...

Great posts, thanks for the pictures.