So last night I dreamed that Ryan and I were climbing through these backyards through old gates and stuff. It must have been fall because there were lots of leaves and brownness. Anyway in my dream Ryan was helping me up this wall and through a gate and on the tree nearby there was a huge ugly spider kind of like a brown recluse (which will kill you) and a tarantula (which are big and scary) mixed together- (which is really scary). Ryan told me I would be fine but to just be careful. So I trust my husband and come towards him- only for another spider to be on the gate! I fall and so does the spider (my fall was cool I did like a back flip twist thing but then landed on my back instead of smashing the spider as planned). So in real life I start breathing funny and shacking-hello these spiders can kill you of course I was freaking out, I was about to die, anyways my husband saved the day- he woke me up- my hero!
Ryan was talking in his sleep last night- he told me to call him if I had any problems- problems with what? With the install or system I don't remember perfectly but point is too much work that's for sure.
We are on week 10 of 21 almost halfway done with work, almost my last semseter of college, almost have to grow up!
3 comments:
liz please don't die in your sleep. i would not be very happy. i know we don't see each other but i do check your website like a stalker. and i might add it makes me VERY happy to see you have posted two days in a row. good job! if i were near you...i would give you a cookie!
good job Ryan!
Well I finally got back to an aerobic workout...I was doing real good before THE WEDDING but it has taken me 6 months to recover and get back on track!!!love you anyway! mom
So it's been awhile... surely you can ramble on in a blog more often.
??
Post a Comment