Friday, August 10, 2007

Angela's a cheater.

4 Jobs I’ve Had:
1. South Friendswood Dental Slave
(I did all the stuff they didn't want to)
2. YMCA Day Camp Counselor/Lead Staff
(best job ever! Fun and even I got tan)
3. Janitor at the Hart Building 4 am-7 am
(bad but not horrible the people were fun but the hours..)
4. Office Manager for Pinnacle Security
(least favorite job would rather have been a Janitor,
however this last few weeks have been cake so
I guess it was just the first 3 months that were horrible)

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
1. While You Where Sleeping
2. Robin Hood (Disney's)
3. The Fake Music Video Aicha The real song
a co worker of mine started listening to it in the
office and I almost fell over laughing because of
the fake music video I knew.
4. Anything with Humphrey the Bear in it!
I love this one because of the song!

4 Favorite TV Shows:

1. Alton Brown's Good Eats!
2. HGTV shows with cool houses (I don't know names)
3. CSI (sometimes)
4. So You Think You Can Dance

4 Places I’ve Lived:
1. Houston, TX (Friendswood and Baytown)
2. Lynchburg, VA
3. Rexburg, Idaho
4. Milwaukee and Oshkosh, WI

4 Places I’ve Been:
1. in a bathtub for a very long time
2. under a laser hair removal laser
(it didn't work we lived too far away)
3. in a gross men's bathroom in Utah
-Uncle Jim guarded the door- women's line was super long
4. on a blacktop hula hooping for 3.5 hours or so - I got a trophy! 5th grade

4 Favorite Foods:
1. Pasta!
2. Really good homemade soup!
3. Peanut Butter Chocolate Something Cheesecake at Cheese Cake Factory!
4. Mongolian Chicken from Panda Express

4 Least Favorite Foods:
1. Pickles
2. Pepper Jack Cheese
3. Mustard
4. Fake Orange Juice AKA Sunny D Etc
all four of those Ryan loves.. So all but number four are in my fridge..

4 Favorite or Most Frequented Websites:
1. Gmail
2. Google Reader
3. Facebook
4. Skye Johansen Makes me want to have babies and take awesome pictures!

4 People I’m Tagging:

1. Ryan
2. Melissa
3. Mom (you can email your answers to me)
4. Reed

1 comment:

Because You Want To Know said...

I totally love that Web site, Skye Johanson. Way cool, she's awesome.

Makes me want to have a really cute baby. Not that I don't want an ugly one, you know what I mean.