Tuesday, November 27, 2007

eleven months

One month from today is our 1st Anniversary and I'm excited. Being married is really fun. Getting married is so fun too. I got to say I loved my hair (Becky Oliver did awesome) and I love love loved my dress (I had a great design and my mom did an amazing job) and I had great earrings (borrowed from one of my mom's friends). It was a great day and I felt so happy and beautiful. I would recommend that every bride loves her dress and her hair.. but most important to love her man. I tried many times to get a picture to post but.. they are all not on the computer right now and it was not gonna happen sorry. But it's so important to have good pictures too, I just looked at all of mine.. makes me happy seeing how happy and great we look on our wedding day.

My mom emailed me a picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOW CUTE ARE YOU!!! Just think, one year down, eternity to go. You're right about marrying the right man. Like I always say, it's the most important decision you'll ever make in your entire life. Looks like you chose well. GOOD JOB LIZ! Love ya