I love to cook! and even more I love to work with others to make a great meal (AKA I don't like to cook alone). Sunday Ryan and I went to Reed's House to make dinner. Let me tell you.. it was so good! I brought my pasta machine and we made homemade noodles. Reed's neighbor gave them some elk and Ryan seasoned it amazingly (he is really good with seasoning meats.. yum!). The combo of the homemade noodles and the fabulous elk created a amazing Sunday Dinner. Here are some pictures..
Reed and Ryan doing there jobs.. pasta and meat.. what else is there?
Checking the noodles.. Check out my enormous belly of baby
Enjoy!
5 comments:
I love your baby belly (so much better than calling it fat!) That meal looks so good, to bad we don't have aroma computer....
I love your bump too. Can I rub your belly?
(=
i love your baby belly!! :)
~Jess
belly is oooh so cute, the food looks so good! Can I come over? Pretty please!
I think it's funny that you used the word "enormous". Just wait darlin... just wait. :)
Post a Comment