- I love our shower head. We bought a beautiful powerful head that moves with us (to all our apartments) and turns any dull shower into a blissful retreat.
- Our feather pillows (we both favor Ryan's (which Grandma Miller gave him) but we have two nice ones). Sleeping is so much nicer when you have a great pillow.
- Our covered parking space. It is so great and it isn't even winter yet. I am just amazed at how we don't get frost on our car.
- Bathtubs. When I began my job this past summer I learned the importance of bath time. A long warm bath at the end of a horrible day is so amazing.
Well there are a few for today. As you can see my favorite things make me comfortable. Is that a bad thing? (basically sleeping and bathing are my favorite things (because it's when I sleep in that I have to drive to school or be late and then I am grateful I don't have to scrape our car).
1 comment:
I would have to say that I love our feather bed, down comfortor and plush pillows... sleeping is one of my favorite things too!
Post a Comment