Monday, February 25, 2008

Mysterious Gift



I went to the mailbox today and found this mysterious gift-no note! My little boy is so lucky to have so much love that people will send him presents before he is even born. Isn't this the most beautiful onesie you have ever seen? There was one clue to the sender the letter came from California and I think it said M. Madsen so.. Mr. Madsen! It was Eric my brother-in-law! What a swell guy thinking of my little guy when he has one on the way himself. Well all I have to say is Austin is one lucky guy because he has you as a papa or dad or daddy or father whatever you prefer. And I love my onesie! Thank you!












Okay joke.. I know it was my sister.. Thanks!

3 comments:

Mel said...

ah... you like it!

Angela S said...

Its way cute! Great job mel! Would you do a monster monkey turtle for Tyler? J/k, we're all out of onesies at our house and thanks to Liz and Ryan Tyler went to wiper school last week and I'm only wiping one bum, Jimmy's, now. I'm glad you figured out who made it Liz!

Eric Madsen said...

So, sounds like Melissa took credit for it...I thought she would. I'm glad you like it and that you know it was really me who sent it (and embroidered it). Can't wait to meet the little stinker.