Sometimes little boys have toys that are too big. Don't worry he turned out alright- ducktape can take care of anything.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Watching Tyler
We took care of Tyler this week while his parents were house hunting in Amarillo. We had some fun and here are some pictures of our adventures.

We went to pick up Tyler in Rexburg (Anna watched him so we could go to our night class). I had to get some things done at the Pinnacle building so Liz and Tyler went swimming and then I joined them. Too bad we didn't get a picture of him in the orange lifejacket, spiderman floaties and inside of the baby float- he was a little bit afraid of the water.
We bribed him into bedtime with sparklers before bedtime.
I made this snow-fort (a continuation of a mound Tommy made) and we did sparklers inside. Tyler thought it was "so much fun."
Sometimes little boys have toys that are too big. Don't worry he turned out alright- ducktape can take care of anything.
Sometimes little boys have toys that are too big. Don't worry he turned out alright- ducktape can take care of anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That last picture is a bit scary looking, good thing I was warned or I'd think he'd really hurt himself.
Jeffrey really want you to delete my previous comment...it's okay with me. don't want to be a spoilsport.
Post a Comment