10 Years Ago, in October 1998,
I was:
1. 12 and in 7th grade
2. getting ready to say goodbye to Reed for his mission
3. sporting a ridiculously long hair style (not very flattering)
4. Dealing with a terminally ill family member
5. Hanging out with Maria and Alicia- my BFFs
Five things on today's "to do" list:
1. Take care of Carter
2. Find free samples online
3. Make a delicious Lunch/Dinner for hubby
4. Buy a camcorder for future cute videos of Carter
5. Play Mario Kart with Ryan.. and win :)
Five things that I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Get a super awesome DSLR camera
2. Buy a home and furniture to go in it
3. I would get a four door car that doesn't squeak or leak
4. Go on vacation.. like a real honeymoon..
5. Get Ryan a wheel and a kiln and maybe a Jeep
Five Places I have Lived:
1. Idaho Falls, ID
2. Rexburg, ID
3. Milwaukee, WI (scary) and Oshkosh, WI (nice)
4. Friendswood, TX and Baytown, TX
5. Lynchburg, VA
Five Jobs I have had:
1. Domestic Engineer working for Ryan and son
2. Pinnacle Office Manager
3. YMCA Lead Staff Camp Person
4. BYU-Idaho 4am shift Janitor!!
5. Dental Office Slave
1 comment:
I think that I would go on a real honeymoon as well. I kinda got jipped sp? in that department.
Post a Comment