I come from a family of quilters. My mom quilts, my grandma quilts and I have quilted and one day I hope to quilt again.. I guess I am waiting until I have a room to quilt in and than can shut the door and come back and finish the next day. Anyways my mom is taking this quilting thing to a whole new level. She has been selling patterns at the local quilt shop for five years or so and started her own etsy shop but now she adding to all that and getting into the Long Arm business and will quilt quilts professionally for who ever needs that serve. I am really excited about this huge step she is taking. I think and hope it will be fun for her.
Anyways today I found this blog (thanks Nicole) and she is doing her own business with patterns and quilts and I thought she was doing it beautifully. So I wanted to share it with you all and show my mom how this LDS gal was earning her pocket change. It also helps that she is currently doing a give-away for a quilt of your choice and her quilts are beautiful. Take a look.
1 comment:
thanks for the plug! Reed and I tried to figure out why thequilterupstairs.com doesn't show up any where but had no luck. Another project to put on my to do list.
Post a Comment