Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sodom and Gomorrah

As I have been thinking about Proposition 8 and having been reading the Old Testament. I am getting worried. Is this how it was in the beginning?-the beginning of the sin that caused the Lord to destroy the city of Sodom and Gomorrah. How poorly Lot was (or wasn't) able to keep the spirit in his home and teach his children in the way of the Lord. I know there are a lot of opinions about Prop 8 but I was just thinking about it last night and it's a little scary how wicked the world is getting- and how this is just the beginning.

It's still up in the air but it looks like it will be a YES on Prop 8!

3 comments:

Mel said...

Yay!

Michelle Michel said...

ugh Liz you have no idea! Being in the mist of it all and seriously fighting every chance we have free time...phone calls...door to door contacts...picketing on the streets, signs in our yards, on cars...it's been such a crazy journey and it really is such a scary thing! I am so glad I am on the Lords side and that I have him to lean on! I am so happy it is almost over! I have a feeling that although we may have spoken this will be a battle we will continue to fight! Thanks for your post!

Sam said...

This whole election has freaked me out.