Carter is so CUTE! My Daniel did not get over the climbing stage til he was seven. We had to start puting the chairs on top of the table, when he was 9 months old, nothing else worked! He has a relapse even now, every so often.
Yeah... Taryn started climbing on our couches and chairs around 6 months old and it never ended. We couldn't keep things from her on the table or the couches. Now she just pushes them up to the counter and gets what we are trying to keep from her. Who gave them brains to think for themselves anyways?? hehe! He is so big and so cute !!
6 comments:
The boys were excited to hear he's joined the climbing ranks!
Cute. Glad Mylee is not that big yet. I think climbing is my least favorite thing about babies.
I remember finding things on top of the refrigerator when I was VERY young! It was a smaller refrigerator than we have nowadays.
I am prefectly happy that Lexi can't crawl yet. Life is easy now but I know it gets a lot more interesting when the kiddos are mobile.
Carter is so CUTE! My Daniel did not get over the climbing stage til he was seven. We had to start puting the chairs on top of the table, when he was 9 months old, nothing else worked! He has a relapse even now, every so often.
Yeah... Taryn started climbing on our couches and chairs around 6 months old and it never ended. We couldn't keep things from her on the table or the couches. Now she just pushes them up to the counter and gets what we are trying to keep from her. Who gave them brains to think for themselves anyways?? hehe! He is so big and so cute !!
Post a Comment