Monday, February 9, 2009

11 months old


Dear Carter,

I cannot believe that you are almost one! You have grown up so fast. This month you have been lots of fun and a little bit of a headache. You seem to think touching the buttons on the tv is so fun and there is a pile of toilet paper up on the shelf above the toilet instead of around the roll (I wonder how that happened).

We play hide and seek with you often. Either with a toy or other object or we hide from you and call out your name- you are pretty good at finding us. YOU ARE SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT! okay so you still wake up and cry but only for a few minutes and quickly fall back asleep. Usually when we put you to bed you lay there and talk to yourself and sometimes lay there for up to an hour! We sure do love you. You are a walker now and are perfecting standing up without support. Keep growing and learning.

Love you,
Mama (that's what you call me but I think you also think Mama means food, which I suppose you are right because I do feed you)

No comments: