Saturday, February 14, 2009

What is this? Answer


This little jewel is an organic _______. Guess what it is and I will mail you a prize. As soon as someone gets it right I will edit the post and announce the prize.

UPDATE 2-14-09 - Well no one got the answer right, although the nashi and this look surprisingly similar. It is actually a pontiac potato. Yep, just a plain old Idaho grown potato that I dug up from the ground. Most of the ones I dug up were the large kind you normally see on your dinner plate, but there were quite a few small ones that actually taste better than the large ones. For another picture of organic potatoes click here. So I guess no one gets the prize-I will eat this little jewel and the chocolate that was slotted for the winner. If you live close to us come on over and you can try a few of these guys.

8 comments:

Nicci said...

Based on my research, here is my guess:
Panama orange

Micha said...

I think it's one of those pearapple things.

MandiScandal said...

That looks like a pear I bought a few weeks ago. I eat a lot of organic crap. That is my guess. The pictures makes it look weird.

Mandi

Laurie said...

that is a pear

Tim and Maria Jones said...

I honestly don't know what it is, but kumkwat sounds fun.

Ashley said...

I am going with a pear. Possibly an organic one.

-Ashley

Cori said...

My best guess would be a nashi.

Brandon and Bethany said...

Is it a crab apple?