Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Apartment Life

Our apartment shakes and it has since we moved in. Ryan and I would try to note the time of day it would; maybe it was a train? logically it would shake around the same time of day when it did. But it was always so random. I would look out the window and blame the construction that was happening across the street but the construction has been over for months and yet the house still shakes but only sometimes. After months of contemplating I finally figured it out! It is the neighbor's spin cycle on the washer. Paper thin walls- I tell you. I am shocked that it took us this long to figure it out. I mean the girls downstairs walk across the room and I think- like seriously think- that someone is in my apartment (like my heart has stopped with fear because of it before) and it's not just me. once I even saw Carter look up to see who was coming. Oh and the girls love to sing but usually in the dead of night so it is only bothersome if Carter has awoken me and than I am trying to go back to sleep. BUT I am sure that they have much more to complain about then a crazy spin cycle and occasional singing.. because we.. we have a baby! AHH I am glad we don't live below us!

No comments: