We had a great time opening presents. Carter's favorite was a board book his cousin gave him. He got some cute clothing and stuff animals and a tissue box. The tissue box was my mom's idea apparently lots of one-year-old's think it is super funny to open the tissues and pull them out.. however Carter really was not interested. 
At first he was not interested in the cake either but it looks like he ended up enjoying it!
We had Texas sheet cake! yum.
We had Texas sheet cake! yum.

5 comments:
He got a haircut! It makes him look so big!
Yay for chocolate!!! I have a recipe for a white chocolate cake, maybe Ryan would like that?
I can't believe he is one!! I guess it is not too long before we are having a similar party
Awwwwww
I really miss him; he is just the most handsome little boy I have ever seen. I yearn to hold him, take him for wagon rides, and just laugh with him.
Post a Comment