Totally tied. I love them both. He matches well to those colors!
I'm thinking green is best. I might be partial to that shirt though. Jimmy wore the other one that it matches yesterday.
The blue wins 'cause you can see Carter's face... and that's the important thing.
blue.. for sure.
Like blue it makes his eyes shine.
I may have changed my mind the green is very nice. Go see our blog I updated it.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Totally tied. I love them both. He matches well to those colors!
I'm thinking green is best. I might be partial to that shirt though. Jimmy wore the other one that it matches yesterday.
The blue wins 'cause you can see Carter's face... and that's the important thing.
blue.. for sure.
Like blue it makes his eyes shine.
I may have changed my mind the green is very nice. Go see our blog I updated it.
Post a Comment