Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

Ryan and I teach the 12 year old Sunday School class at our Church. This morning I have been preparing our lesson and it has moved me to strive to become a better disciple of Christ. I feel like our family is spiritually good but I know that we could be so much better.

For our lesson I have been reading this article from this month's Ensign and we also plan on sharing this video on The Mediator. Easter Sunday is a wonderful reminder of the sacrifice that Jesus Christ has made for us and the power of the Atonement that we can have in our lives if we but embrace it.

Remember that just like Christmas Christ is the reason for the Season (this Easter Season).

Happy Easter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like that article.

Paula said...
This comment has been removed by the author.