August 11
Dear Daddy,
We went to the beach this morning. At first I was not interested in the water. So I played with Uncle Andrew in the sand. Then when I turned around and looked Mommy and Uncle Jeffrey were in the water; so I went to go get her. Grandma did not like that idea she hollered at mom and then she came and got me. The water tasted pretty gross it was salty and very warm, not like the water back home-which is freezing and not so bad tasting. I got soaked! the waves knocked me over, but don't worry Mom caught me. After that I went back to the beach and the sand stuck all over my body. Mom washed me off in the ocean and than carried me to the car. I was so tired, but Uncle Jeffrey wouldn't let me sleep until we got all the way back to Grandma's house. I think I would like to come again. I wish you had come to the beach with us.
I love you,
Carter
I was in Houston for a week almost and I only took pictures at the beach.. I guess it is a good thing we did that so I could have some pictures. We had a lot of fun even though we were only there for 30 minutes!
No comments:
Post a Comment