
8-6-09

This is what we have been doing this summer. I know blogs are all about the trips and then fun happy times.. not that this is unhappy.. but you know. I can't wait for it to be at least halfway done with the kitchen (AKA have the dishwasher, oven, and fridge back) Which should be soon very soon. I do have a kitchen sink now. I love cooking. no kitchen is no fun. But I am happy about the timing better now then when I am 9 months prego.. or when I have two kids to entertain.
1 comment:
Looks great and I love the pictures of the beach. We are very busy. Tommy worked till 1:30 monday night and he had to make sure that will not happen again, because he has college credits and AP classes along with wrestling. I aced my first math test and love teaching Seminary again. Jordan is enjoying college he is one smart kid and is driving to Southern Texas to see Leslie this weekend. Bruce is leaving for DC for the month and Madisyn survived her first week of Middle School. She dresses so cute everyday. To top that we have Duke the dog Jordan adopted and Rachael had six kittens this morning.
Post a Comment