Monday, September 28, 2009

pregnancy


9/18/09
25 weeks
-morning after sleeping on the ground
-aka not the best picture..

I feel huge and then I look at this picture and I think I'm not that big.. I mean look at what I have to look forward too! I am so excited to meet our new baby and to feel skinny again.. not just because I am slightly vain (I guess) but because i miss the ache-less, painless daily life that is not pregnancy. Don't worry I am doing fine, pregnancy is relatively easy for me compared to others but I still prefer not to be pregnant but at the same time am glad that I am.. Does that make since? Anyways.. forget yourself and go to work right?

2 comments:

Bart and Em said...

You are so cute! I love your belly! I love how pregnant women glow. Keep posting pictures!

Laurie said...

That's the best 'camping' picture I've ever seen. Jar of spaghetti sauce on the floor this morning courtesy of James...lovely having someone else around to clean it up!