Wednesday, January 20, 2010

my life is over..

..Carter can open his bedroom door. The first time I was right there and than he told me 'goodbye' which means leave so I can be alone (typically to do something I don't like). And he shut his door and opened it and than did it twice more. Is there a chance he will forget how?

maybe we should go lock shopping tonight.. :)

4 comments:

Ryan said...

You forgot to mention the hole in the wall

Micha said...

Aeryn went through a phase of not staying in bed, or even her room, at bedtime so I put a doorknob lock on the inside to keep here there.

It's the ONLY time she was able to get one off the door. That sucker was completely off and thrown angrily into the hallway within moments of my leaving. It was then that I figured if they really want to get out, they will.

Laurie said...

oh my.

Ashley said...

You can purchase those little plastic things that go over the door knobs so they can't open it themselves. Good luck!