Dear Landon,
Wow you've been with us for one month. I am so glad you came to our family. We love you! This month has gone by so fast. I can't believe it's already been this long.
You don't spit up much but your brother didn't either until he was a little older so I have my fingers crossed that you don't start. You are doing really well with your binkie (it's different than the one we used with C). You like your brother enjoy tummy time and are really good at holding up your head. You like to have your skin rubbed and loved. Your not a big fan of diaper time- that's okay I'm not either. You are a really good sleeper. Unless you have to poo than you certainly grunt a lot but at night you will sleep for 4 hours sometimes a little bit less-but you go back to sleep (normally). Anyhow I don't have a lot to say cause your still so little, but you are growing and this summer will bring lots of fun for sure.
Love you,
Mama
4 comments:
He is so beautiful! I am doing seminary a little late because school started today and I have homework. Jordan laughed because he also started and has no homework. It is fun going to the same college as Jordan, sorta of!
He looks so big. It's hard to believe that he is a month old. Weren't we at your house ages ago?
He is such a cutie!!!! I can't believe it has been a month either!?!?! Time flys!
He looks so different than Carter! Still super cute though!
Post a Comment