Friday, February 19, 2010

2 months


Dear Landon,

Today you are two months old. Me and you went and got your pictures taken today. I've been wanting to go for a little while. But you've been sick. Not much sadder than a little guy sick. You've been congested almost your whole life, but last week you were throwing up and coughing.

Daddy blessed you just this last Sunday. Grandpa and Aunt Nicci and Uncle Johnny came up to see you and be here for the blessing. You are already so loved and you have only been here on this earth for a little while.

You have figured out that if you cry we will hold you- which you love. Daddy has been able to get you to smile pretty good for him. Every morning when I go to get Carter the first thing he asks is where is Daddy and than he wants to know where you are and to see you. He gets in your little face and says "Hi" over and over. I can't wait until you two can play together.

Love you,

Mama

5 comments:

Sam said...

So cute! I can't believe that he's two months old already!

Laurie said...

He's cuter than ever and I love the pictures with both of you.

The King's said...

Oh my goodness what cute little pictures!!! He is such a cutie!

Angela S said...

Great pictures!

Unknown said...

so cute liz!