What a beautiful quilt! Oh the baby is cute too. Carter is younger in that picture; Landon is filling out that onesie nicely.
I love Landon's hair because our kids had no hair for a long time.
awesome pic. i can't wait to see ya'll next week!
He is soooo cute! I still can't believe my Liz is old enough to have 2 kids. It's crazy. Jeff and I keep shaking our heads about that one.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a beautiful quilt! Oh the baby is cute too. Carter is younger in that picture; Landon is filling out that onesie nicely.
I love Landon's hair because our kids had no hair for a long time.
awesome pic. i can't wait to see ya'll next week!
He is soooo cute! I still can't believe my Liz is old enough to have 2 kids. It's crazy. Jeff and I keep shaking our heads about that one.
Post a Comment