Sometimes Carter gets in the shower with me. I think he has showered with me for the last time. It is pretty normal for Carter to run around the legs of the person he is showering with. But this time he was pinching my inner thighs. I don't think he was doing this to be mean so I tried to refain from kicking the wall when I would react. That was not all he also got down on the floor and was picking up my poorly painted toes to look at them which was really annoying and ticklish. He picked up on my announce and got down and bit the top of my foot!!! Lucky for me a few bangs on the wall and my prince saves me from the little monster.
Shower time is suppose to be somewhat peaceful.
2 comments:
haha!!
I heard once a little boy in the shower said to his mom, "Mommy your boobs are really long."
I guess there comes a time, when you can't shower with your kids anymore.. lol.
Post a Comment