Landon,
Today you had a moment with Carter that I don't ever want to forget. Carter was eating lunch and being silly and loud, you where watching him and busted out a laugh at his silliness. I think it might be one of the first times you connected with Carter. You kept laughing at him. He loves you.
You are growing up so much. We are excited to start you on some solids soon. In the evenings you become a little more demanding. But you just want more loving and attention. Spring time in Idaho is beautiful we have gone outside a lot more often and taken you out to enjoy the breeze and sunshine. You love kicking in the bathtub!
You only have eyes for me. :)
love you,
Momma
5 comments:
That is one cute baby! What a great picture.
He is so handsome I just want to hold him.
Yeah I want to love on that kid. He's darling!
I swear you just did the post about him being born. Time flies. He's adorable!
What a handsome fellow!
Post a Comment