You are so beautiful! Everyone assumes your a girl.. sorry I promise I do not put bows in your hair or dress you in pink. I think maybe it's your charm (or they see Carter and assume that one boy is enough). Anyways we love you.
- I love how you throw your one arm up and say "UH UH" I believe it means more than just "up" but "I want that" as well.
- You are not happy with cherrios at breakfast anymore you want what we eat you can tell it is different. Clever boy.
- You Love bananas and love going outside. When we shut the door before you can crawl outside, you start to cry.
- You only wake up once at night and usually at 5ish. I am so happy for that. Thank you.
- Crawling up the stairs is one of your favorites, for sure you crawl up faster when I start to call your name.
- You are such a wonderful part of our family.
- When Carter steals toys from you, you hold on tight and start screaming at him to quit it! I'm so glad you stand your ground.
Love you lots,
Mama

1 comment:
Do you know the song; YOu must have been a beautiful baby...cause baby look at you now'? somehow those words need to be changed to reflect Landon....maybe; you must have been a beautiful baby cause look at what your genes produced now....
Post a Comment