Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Sister Dear!

do we look alike?
My sister is great we've been sisters my whole life.. and good friends almost as long.. :) We shared a room when we were young and a bed. She is one of those people on my short list of those that can make me laugh until I cry.

I remember laying on our brothers bunk beds (I think Grandma and Granddad most of been visiting and we booted the boys out of their beds so Grandparents could have ours) and Melissa would reading to me the silly parts of Anne of Green Gables and I would just laugh and laugh at how funny she is.

I am a lucky girl to have this sister the only down side is she lives so far away.. :( Our kids are the same ages.. hers are 4 months younger than mine. I am so glad that we have each other.
Every sister needs a sister.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Happy Birthday to me. Happy Birthday to me. Happy Birthday dear me... happy birthaday to ME!!!!! :) I love you to sis.