I just found out. I am not a good breather! I do it wrong.. Sad. anyways I took a breathing test you can too. Are you a good breather? maybe this is why I am no good at running.
W00T! I passed (c- is not an F). basically they are trying to get you to pay them to say "Eat good foods" and "exercise regularly". Now thats no revelation but I am not paying my green for that. I am going to pay more attention to my breathing from now on. btw did you notice you breathed differently than normal when taking the test?
2 comments:
yep... i flunked too....
So let's start breathing exercises... I am sure we can find something on the web (that is free) this place charges a lot for any info!
W00T! I passed (c- is not an F). basically they are trying to get you to pay them to say "Eat good foods" and "exercise regularly". Now thats no revelation but I am not paying my green for that. I am going to pay more attention to my breathing from now on. btw did you notice you breathed differently than normal when taking the test?
Post a Comment