I think it is a small jellyfish.-Tyson
I was going to say jellyfish but that was already taken...so I'm going to say an eye. (a very creepy looking eye I might add). Wow ya'll have posted alot since I looked last. I need to catch up I guess.
If it is a jellyfish it is a man-of-war species. Alicia is on the right track.My official guess is a We Eye!
Keep guessing--if it is an eye, what species?
A salamander eye. Extra points for creative spelling?
I know I know!! :) I have it in with the secret keeper.
it would be nice if it was an easy thing to identify...I say a contact..so an alien space craft landing on rice noodles.mom
a contact or a rubber ball that goes pop.
snake eye///////andrew
Andrew cheated because I already posted the answer!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I think it is a small jellyfish.
-Tyson
I was going to say jellyfish but that was already taken...so I'm going to say an eye. (a very creepy looking eye I might add). Wow ya'll have posted alot since I looked last. I need to catch up I guess.
If it is a jellyfish it is a man-of-war species.
Alicia is on the right track.
My official guess is a We Eye!
Keep guessing--if it is an eye, what species?
A salamander eye. Extra points for creative spelling?
I know I know!! :) I have it in with the secret keeper.
it would be nice if it was an easy thing to identify...I say a contact..so an alien space craft landing on rice noodles.
mom
a contact or a rubber ball that goes pop.
snake eye///////andrew
Andrew cheated because I already posted the answer!
Post a Comment