Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Mysterious Caller

Ryan and I got to school early today to do some homework before class. So we were just sitting there in the Taylor minding our own business when my phone began to ring. hmm who is calling me at 8 am? and where does a 519 number come from? "hello" 'Hi! this is Laura!" LAURA called me. Happy days. Turns about that Laura was at the airport getting ready to depart for South Dakota, for her mission, she is done at the MTC and is ready to teach the gospel. Woo Hoo. Yeah for Sister Nicholls! Well I am very proud of my little Laura for going out to preach to the world (or the people who live in the cold states of her mission). Anyways I should get back to reading my newspapers (I have an assignment where I have to read 5 articles in 5 different newspapers 30 times (separate days) I personally find this a dull annoying time consuming assignment but I only have 4 days left or 20 articles after I finish today). Happy Wednesday.

1 comment:

Angela S said...

Yahoo! Go Laura, send my love to her!