Well I decided this morning that I was going to search online for a pretty salt and pepper set. Currently we have one small salt shaker (the kind that you get for cheap made from cardboard and has pictures of food on it.) and a large pepper container (the kind you use to fill a pretty shaker if you own one). And as I was looking I found a really cool Kitchen website. Really cool. Everything I could possibly ever want for a kitchen is there-I have not seen everything on the site so I suppose there are somethings they do not have, that I might want.. but they have a lot. so I thought the rest of the Stone clan and maybe a few others might want to take a look. http://fantes.com/ they have stuff I have never heard of.. an egg cuber, makes your hard boiled eggs cubed to prevent rolling.. Makes me want it, just so I can try it.. :) Anyways just looking is fun.
Oh and in my cooking class I learned how to make perfect hard boiled eggs. No grey coloring around yolk, no breaking, and easy peelage, I know you must be dieing to know my secret so I will let you in on the secret. first start with cool water, add eggs, bring to boil, cover, turn off heat, allow to sit on burner for 15 minutes (I was a little scared so I let it sit for 18 minutes) and then drain hot water and place in cool water, change water a few times so the egg gets cool, this allows the membrane to remove itself from the egg.. and then they are PERFECT.. or so the story says. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment