Saturday, September 8, 2007

Our Little Box

Ryan and I lived in a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom 900 sq foot apartment this summer and now we live in a 350 sq feet studio apartment. My family has been teasing me about how my parent's garage is 500 sq feet. So here is our box.





(Jeffrey see it's not made out of cardboard). We like it, it's cozy. I want to make curtain's for the closet because it is not very nice to look at and it has no doors.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

see I can write you

Angela S said...

Wow, that is the absolute nicest studio I've ever seen in my life. The nice, white walls help, as do the nice baseboards and the really nice cabinets. Curtians will help and I'm happy to share my machine if you don't have one. I also have curtains, two panels you could use if you want. They are tan on the back and a farmish print on the front and are long enough. Not offended if you don't. Anyway I love how pretty it looks and clean and newer it is. I was really thinking it would be like all the old studios I've seen in Rexburg (close to 10 I'd say). They've all been on the ewwy side and just not crisp and nice like this. I'm happy for you.

Angela S said...

Wait I see the microwave but do you have a stove or oven?

Tim and Maria Jones said...

Wow, Liz. That is a tight fit! It looks cozy, though. I thought our apartment was tiny! At least it will be easy to clean!

Mel said...

I think you should measure the floor in Liz lengths... just lay down mark the floor at your head, get up move your feet to your old head spot and repeat... Shouldn't take long. You'll probably only have to do 2 or 3 times... he he he... ok ok... I'll be nicer... someday...

Because You Want To Know said...

You're tough! I would absolutely die. Where's your oven?