Monday, October 29, 2007

to clear the rumors

I've been really busy... so I've been meaning to clear the rumors about our small apartment (I should be doing homework right now).
1. I made curtains less than two weeks after we moved in and they make the closets look better (not really good but much better). We do have a 'door' to our bathroom but it is a pocket door that doesn't shut all the way and I would not use if we had a guest over. and it doesn't lock so no hiding.
2. We have never had fish heads in any of our kitchens let alone in our toilet.
3.We do have a vacuum that doesn't get to hide, but at least we have one.
4. Our apartment is very bright with white walls and light cabinets, we do however have a black tub, it's larger than a normal tub but it's black.
5. I really do love my spouse, good thing.


Oh and if you didn't the rumor about taco bell, you should be able to get a free taco between 2-5pm tomorrow at your local Taco Bell. because of the baseball game or something.

No comments: