Sunday, October 7, 2007

We are gonna have a baby!

We've told some people and haven't told others, so if your just finding out don't feel unloved. We are going to have a baby boy (50% sure about that). I am due March 20th and currently have seen the baby in an ultra sound and heard the baby's heart rate. We should find out Nov 1 if it is a boy or a girl. We are way excited. Luckily I haven't been that sick during these first few months and am grateful for that.

Here is our baby at 12 weeks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh liz!!!! yay!! congrats!! that is sooooo weird and exciting at the same time!

Kalinka said...

Congrats guys! I'm so happy for you both! Can't wait to see the new baby!!!! ^_^

Anonymous said...

Liz, oh my gosh!!! I am sooooo happy for you!! you are going to be an amazing mommy!!! love you!!

Because You Want To Know said...

I really shouldn't read from the top down. I read,"so and so's picked out baby names for us" and I was like "WHAT!"...scroll, scroll, scroll. There it is, "We are going to have a baby".

Congrats!!! That's so cool.
Maybe we'll get to see you when we're in Idaho for Thanksgiving and Christmas. So cool. Congrats!