Well the results are in and the poll reads that 76% think boy and only 23% think girl, but who was right?
The 76%!
The 76%!
That's right we are having a BABY BOY!
If anything changes will let you know on March 20th.
The ultrasound told us that he is healthy and growing well!
We are so excited for the little guy.
So for the my family that's one more grandson and for the Ryan's it's the first little grand baby!
The ultrasound told us that he is healthy and growing well!
We are so excited for the little guy.
So for the my family that's one more grandson and for the Ryan's it's the first little grand baby!
5 comments:
So, we were right it was a boy or a girl! I actually voted twice. First for a girl then for a boy. So I cut out something blue? or do we stick with green?
mom
stick with green
yellow is always good too - it can be a neutral
(=
yay a boy! so im a little behind on your blog...did your friend really name his baby after you?
I was right!
Post a Comment