Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Birthdays!

Okay in June we have Ryan's, My dad's, Grandpa J, and Cousin Rae's.

For Ryan- we took no pictures (actually I found this one taken with Ryan's phone of Carter in a stroller we found at the mall and returned and got $.75 back.. score!). But we had a wonderful wonderful day.

I drove Ryan to work so that we could have a picnic lunch. We ate at Freeman Park close to Ryan's work and were we took some of our engagement pictures. It was a fabulous lunch of sandwiches (with muenster cheese and ham yum yum) and cream sodas. After work we went to DI and found a $3 stroller and a baby einstein play mat! Then we strolled around IF's downtown and then off to dinner and then to the mall to find a few shirts for Ryan. I had a lot of fun with Ryan that day and it was wonderful to just be out and have fun together. Happy 25th!

For My dad- I called him! :) He was at scout camp with my brothers have fun. Happy 56th!

Grandpa J- We made him fabulous Cinnamon Rolls. Happy 75th!



Cousin Rae- hehe he we or rather just Ryan hid her present and also wrapped it in Duct Tape and suspended it in a box with expanding instaltion foam. It was fun to watch her open it. Happy 13th!

Happy Birthday to all you June Birthdays!

No comments: