Sunday Ryan and I gave talks at church. I was nervous for like a 3 weeks prior but I managed to stay cool and I didn't even cry when I got up there and shared my talk with the congregation. (and if you know me.. you know I am a crier!) Overall it really was a great experience. We both spoke on 'gaining eternal truths'. Ryan's family (His Gpa and Gma, Aunt and Uncle and some cousins, and other Gma and his Great Aunt) came to listen to us speak and to hold Carter so that Ryan wouldn't have to go out with him while I was speaking and all that jazz.
2 comments:
you didnt cry? wow.. i'm impressed, because I too am a crier and wouldn't have been able to hold it in. :)
I am sure you both gave great talks! Love you!
Jessica :)
I am a crier too. I cried during my talk at graduation when I mentioned Alexia. Oh well, it makes a talk more exciting when you cry!
Post a Comment