Paula says red, Bruce and Madi says green. Try yellow next time.
Yeah Red isn't as good. But Try yellow and orange next. I'd love to see how purple would work!
I love the red! I think I like it the best but red has always been my favorite color.
Pink!
I like the blue one best still.
No purple and no pink. He is a BOY! ooo how about black? or white?guess what? you aren't going to believe this, but on YOUR blog while posting a comment.. my word for the word verification was GATOR!!!! How awesome is that?
Just thinking.. you could improve the picture by handing your baby a crayon... that would make the wall fit in better... :)
Yellow!!!
Grandma likes the blue one 'cause it matches his eyes.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Paula says red, Bruce and Madi says green. Try yellow next time.
Yeah Red isn't as good. But Try yellow and orange next. I'd love to see how purple would work!
I love the red! I think I like it the best but red has always been my favorite color.
Pink!
I like the blue one best still.
No purple and no pink. He is a BOY! ooo how about black? or white?
guess what? you aren't going to believe this, but on YOUR blog while posting a comment.. my word for the word verification was GATOR!!!! How awesome is that?
Just thinking.. you could improve the picture by handing your baby a crayon... that would make the wall fit in better... :)
Yellow!!!
Grandma likes the blue one 'cause it matches his eyes.
Post a Comment