Ryan took these pictures last night. So I was 35 weeks but this morning I am 36.. You decided. (I don't have photoshop right now or i would have fixed the red eye and tiltiness. maybe I will come back and fix it). So do you think I look bigger now or than? I think it's hard to tell really with this picture being tilted. I feel bigger and more uncomfortable much more uncomfortable.
3 comments:
oh you are a cutie!
It's hard to tell if you're bigger now or then. It's a close one. Either you look adorable and I can't wait to see baby pictures! Are you ready for baby #2?
I think you're a bit the same.
andrew says you were bigger before...whatever that means. Dad says, after flipping back and forth many times that you are the same size, but the kid is bigger.
Post a Comment