I have a lot of things in my fridge that need to get used up. My parents were a little zealous in their grocery shopping and not so zealous in our meals.. aka we have lots of leftovers. This morning I thought I would start with trying to conquer the heavy whipping cream before it goes bad.. good choice huh? Well anyways Carter and I had hot cereal with whipped cream on it. It was a success. Carter liked it. Maybe we will try this again.
Next on the list 3 heads of broccoli.
3 comments:
Dehydrate it! Reed did that with two pounds of broccoli and now it fills up half a quart mason jar. Then keep it in a jar and use it for soups.
cheesy broccoli soup
blasted broccoli
broccoli with cheese sauce (add Worcestershire sauce) and chicken in a crepe; yummy.
with al fredo sauce and pasta
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Broccoli-and-Cheese-Casserole/Detail.aspx
Salad!!!
Post a Comment