on the list we did post
my dream car- now dead.
It was booked to be seen
and before the time
I did go and say my final farwell
I moved the beast
into the sun to thaw.
I tried to move it once more
and it refused.
I called my mechanic
we discussed the options
decided that gas might help
And so to the shed I do go
with my little toddler in tow
and alas we did find
an empty can-that is no gas.
To the other car we rush
to get some of what is gone.
Upon return we see that
the drink is not enough!
This beast needs some stronger stuff.
And so I go and grab the hood
and it is FROZEN shut!
Alas this is insane.
and the time is gone
the dame and feller
that are coming- are here and the beast will not run...
but they are a nice dame and feller that understand the cold and they they jump the car for me! and they also get that frozen hood unstuck! :)
2 comments:
What a fun day you had. I'm glad the dame and guy were nice.
Happy Birthday, Liz!
Post a Comment